In the case of a medical, fire, or other emergency situation that could involve serious and immediate harm to you or someone surrounding you, always call your local emergency number or 911.
The USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) provides a number of resources for students at USC (www.dps.usc.edu). DPS also has a mobile safety app that is free and can be used to initiate contact with emergency responders around campus.
To download the app, search for the “LiveSafe” app from the App Store and
create a user profile to log in. Be sure to select “University of Southern California” from the drop down menu.
In addition, below are some phone numbers which may be worth programming into your phone:
University Park Campus:
- DPS Emergency (213) 740‐4321
- DPS Non‐Emergency (213) 740‐6000
- Campus Cruiser Escort (213) 740‐4911
- Lost and Found (213) 740‐9759
Health Sciences Campus:
- DPS Emergency (323) 442‐1000
- DPS Non‐Emergency (323) 442‐1200
- Campus Cruiser Escort (323) 442‐2100
- Lost and Found (323) 442‐1200